Change lives. Have fun. Take it to the MAX.
Do you have a zest for life and for fitness? For changing lives and connecting with members? For supporting people toward the achievement of their biggest goals? If you’re nodding and smiling and all but shouting “YES!” then keep on reading, because the Max Challenge Member Experience Leader might be just the career for you.
We’re looking for someone who is driven as well as approachable. Who is task-oriented and willing to be held accountable. Who will look everyone who enters the center — members, prospects and, visitors — in the eye, call them by name, and make time for them. Who can motivate. Who listens. Who is energized by others succeeding.
If something goes wrong, you get it fixed. If a member is celebrating her 5th Maxiversary or his 57th birthday, you make sure they’re recognized. When goals are set, you surpass them.
The Max Challenge has an energy like no other fitness facility. It’s a community and close-knit; when members walk into a center, they feel like they’re coming home. Our workouts in conjunction with our nutrition program set our members up for success.
If you want to take on what could be the most challenging, motivating, inspiring, and rewarding career move you could ever make, we want to hear from you.
Here’s more of what we’re looking for:
- Facilitate the onboarding of new members
- Support all members from Day 1 to Day 1000 of their journey
- Inspire members to stay consistent on the mat and in the kitchen
- Foster an inclusive, supportive environment that aligns with the culture and MAX challenge values
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Enthusiastic, energetic, personable, and friendly disposition
- Passion for health and wellness
- Team player
Here’s more of what you can expect:
- A connected team environment
- An opportunity to grow as an individual and as a professional
- $18-25 per hour based on the market and your experience
Potential for bonuses based on performance